This is where I come to keep friends updated on my life.. Where I can come to write about my life... Just a great place to have me Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee
Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee : Luscious Ladee Thanksgiving Blessings This beautiful Thanksgiving themed kit comes with ...
-
Guess who??? Yuppers, it is me.. I am in Alaska and so happy to be here.. I have moved into Kelly and my's apt.. It is not really big, ...
-
Hi everyone, Yes, November 19th and it is snowing really hard outside.. It is so beautiful to watch the big flakes coming down.. It is 29 De...
-
Hi Everyone, My daughter and my youngest Grandchild left last week for Port Angeles, Washinton so that our family and friends could see the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment