Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The crazy thing about Medical and your Doctor


Yes, it is true that I am climbing the ladder to the last part of my life... I want to the doctor on Friday the 13th.. Never ever had bad luck on this day.. Well, there is reason now to say, I do have bad luck... Anyway, while sitting in the room waiting for the doctor, I felt really funny, like I was in some kind of Fog, almost like I was high but that was not it... I could barely walk straight so sat back down.. My doc came in, by the way, he is the best doctor I have ever had.. He greeted me with his usual smile and said it was a pretty day.. He noticed that I had been crying and for some reason, since I lost my Dad, he feels like the next best thing...He wondered what was wrong.. I explained to him all these new points of soreness and pain were in the same places but now moving to other parts of body... My friend, was just diagnosed with what I have plus I have two friends online that are like my sisters.. Okay.... Here comes the outcome... He looked right at me, did some checks in certain places and announced that I have Fibro... What??? Not me right... No jokes anymore.. My doctor explained what would happen and that there is no cure for this disease and only one medicine that will help it.. I am still in shock.. I am getting a grip on it and plan to live my life Fibro or not... I know things will change and all I can do is go with the flow... So, that is my story... Hugz

No comments:

Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee

Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee : Luscious Ladee Thanksgiving Blessings This beautiful Thanksgiving themed kit  comes with ...