Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Creamy Lemon Pie

I don't know why, but I have been craving sweets for a week or so.. I found this recipe online, and I love lemon anything.. It looks so yummy to me.. I thought that I would share it with all of you...

Creamy Lemon Pie
Makes 8 servings
Anonymous

1 3/4 cups cold milk 2 packages (4 ounce size) Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling 1 can (6 ounces) Frozen Lemonade Concentrate, thawed 1 tub (8 ounces) Whipped topping, thawed A Graham Cracker Crust Lemon Slices (optional)

Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 30 seconds. Add lemonade concentrate. Beat with wire whisk for 30 seconds. Mixture will be thick. Immediately stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.

No comments:

Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee

Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee : Luscious Ladee Thanksgiving Blessings This beautiful Thanksgiving themed kit  comes with ...