Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time Capsule


I never thought when my first grand child was born, that I would be writing a letter to him when he was 6 years old to be put in a time capsule for him to read when he is 18 years old..

It is not as easy as it sounds.. Like, will I still be alive then? Will he remember things that I write.. Will I say the right things if I am not alive? Maybe I am being to hard on myself, but I really want to do this right, I want him to be happy and feel good when he reads it.. I sat for about 3 hours thinking about this.. and it took me 2 hours to write it...

He is my first grand child and there is something very special about that.. I love my other Grand Kids very much.. But there is something about Mason that will always be different.. He was born on my fathers birthday for one.. I so wish my Dad would have been here to see it.. I know he is so proud of Mason, and I know he watches him from heaven...

Anyway, I just thought I would right about this experience as you never know.. You may have to do this someday too....

No comments:

Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee

Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee : Luscious Ladee Thanksgiving Blessings This beautiful Thanksgiving themed kit  comes with ...