Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Am Here

Guess who???
Yuppers, it is me.. I am in Alaska and so happy to be here..
I have moved into Kelly and my's apt.. It is not really big, but it is cozy, clean, and really new like.. We have new painted off white walls, new medium beige carpet, pretty flooring in the entrance way and the bathroom that is 2 tone beige with a pretty light teal green in it... We have cable, internet and phone.. We don't have a tv yet, so we are hooking it up to our computers.. lol..
Some one has taken good care of this place.. We only have room for our table in the kitchen/entry way, and a tv, bed and closet in the bedroom... Plus the bathroom is off the bedroom.. It is a lot like the bungalow I lived in in Maui, Hawaii... I have seen my grandbabies almost everyday, and they already know who grandma is.. Don't mean to cut this short, but have things I need to do..
Until next time.....

2 comments:

Shawna R Williamson said...

Hey hunni! So glad you made it there!

How are things going? I bet it is crazy busy being with the family, doing catch up as well as unpacking??

Hope to hear from you soooon!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are happy in Alaska Roni. And thanks for your comments on my blog sweetness! Hope you are feeling better...I'm down and in the dumps at the moment and can't wait to just get home and get some sleep tomorrow. Maybe when I wake up things will look better, no? Love you sweetie!

Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee

Chrissy's CT Work: CT for Luscious Ladee : Luscious Ladee Thanksgiving Blessings This beautiful Thanksgiving themed kit  comes with ...